Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Gen Med

Tomorrow will be my third week of doing rotation in General Medicine. So far, alhamdulillah, it has been fulfilling. The consultant expects the medical student to participate in the ward round everyday and try to admit patient and presenting on the ward round. The ward round usually lasts between 4-5 hours everyday. It has been busy, but that will be my life starting from next year. So, I guess I shouldn't be the one complaining.

I usually arrived at the hospital around 8am and only came back to home around 10pm. I like to do my revision at hospital rather than studying at home since it can save me lots of electricity bills and prevent me from wasting my time doing unnecessary things.

There are lots of things that I need to revise for this semester. I am still trying to find time to revise my Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatrics since those subjects will be part of my semester exam. Hopefully I can find time to blog and visit other blogs as much as possible in the next few months.

Ok, that's all for now.

1 comment:

hayad said...

good luck and belajo rajin2. nasihat cikgu jgn diingkari :p