Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

an old dusty blog

That's how I would describe my blog. It has been 7 months since I last updated this blog. So many things have happened and I'm not sure what I should write here as my first post in many months. In fact, this would be my first post in this year!

I have been working for about 3 months now. Working life has been busy and I have to learn how to cope with stress and all sort of challenges working in Malaysia. It is quite different from being a student in which you don't held any resposibility looking after patients.

Hmm, I think I would stop here and continue writing some other time :)

3 comments:

TeacherNunu said...

ooo ithought dr hafiz dh stop blogging..welcome back.

nhhas said...

Salam...
waaa...buat come back...
posting mana Doc? musti bizi kan keje kat malaysia ne....

Hafiz said...

nunu, only temporarily stopped blogging.

nihas, agak sibuk kerja di Malaysia ni