Pages

Monday, October 04, 2004

countdown.....

today, my one week spring holiday ended and last part of this sem started....

first thing on morning, our pbl case was about epilepsy which was not related to any part of abdomen at all...in the end, our learning issue was not the epilepsy but about pharmacology...out of blue and bizarre indeed...

so, the rest of the lectures was all about pharmacology which i found it a bit interesting as it involved math...though it was a bit simple math but at least i can practise math in medic...

in the evening, we had another lect on biostatistics...it was quite interesting and challenging too for me to reexplore my mind whether my past knowledge on stat still intact or not...to my surprise, some of it are still there but some are lost already :(

thus, i search high and low on the web for stat lessons and finally found one good website at last...

the month of ramadhan is just around the corner and the final xm is almost near now...to add to my gloomy episode, the predicted Eid Fitr is in between xm....perhaps, i have to celebrate raya here with the xm mood ....

wallahuallam

No comments: