Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

new rotation

I've finished my rotation in Anaesthesia, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Plastic Surgery. I think I learned more on Dermatology than Orthopaedics and less on Plastic Surgery. In this block, I've managed to revise the anatomy of upper and lower limb. Personally, I think you need to know more on upper limb than lower limb since there are a lot of common injury at the upper limb than lower limb especially at the shoulder and wrist.

There are various classifications of fractures but I only remembered few of the importants classifications such as Salter-Harris classification, Garden's classification of #NOF and Danis-Weber classification. That should be enough for me :).

My next rotation would be on Endocrinology, Nephrology, Urology and Vascular Surgery. This rotation will certainly remind me of my AMS (a year that I spend on doing research previously) since my AMS is related to endocrinology and diabetes :)



2 comments:

hayad said...

byknye ..gy ..gy ..gy....hehe

Hafiz said...

suffix -ology- or -logy- refers to a study of something.

For example, endocrinology means study of endocrine :)