Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Favourite Firefox extensions

These are my favourite Firefox extensions in Firefox 3.0.
  1. Adblock Plus. I certainly recommend my reader to install this popular Firefox add-on. It blocks 95% of website advertisement and this also includes flash ads. It certainly helps me on having faster loading of any websites and have better internet surfing experience.
  2. DownThemAll. A useful download manager. It contains download accelerator and help me to organize all my downloads.
  3. IE Tab. I used this for any websites that stubbornly have to be displayed using Internet Explorer. This add-on is also useful if you are a web designer.
  4. Web Developer. It helps me whenever I'm designing this blog layout. It also help me to gain further understanding on how each website works.
  5. Greasemonkey. This allows me to customize the way a webpage displays using small bits of JavaScript.There are various JavaScript available to be used with Greasemonkey. It certainly useful if you would like to try various JavaScript available on Greasemonkey
Related: My favourite Firefox extensions [2007]

No comments: