Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

bachelor of....

assalamualaikum....


I have been thinking lately...calculating on the basis that I have at least 3 month of holiday per year (one month in January, one month for winter holiday and another month for summer in December), and multiplied it by 6 years....so roughly I have at minimum about 18 months of holiday before I'm going to be a doctor...

18 months...that is such a long time...some people even can get another degree within a year and to fill 18 months without doing anything useful, that is such horrible thing to do....I won't get another 18 months holiday ever in the future to come...

so, I ought to plan very carefully to fill this long-long holiday...I must utilize it to enrich my experience here at Melbourne and if I fill those 'free' time with true holiday as some does it, then I will get the Bachelor of Holiday at the end of my final year, but if I fill those time comprehending more on Islam and learning more on Arabic, then I might get the Bachelor of Arabic Communication later...and if I utilize those time to practice as much as I could as an excellent Muslim, then probably I would get the Bachelor of Muslim (Individual Category), and if I fill with....

well, hopefully it is clear to you by now that there are many the so-called 'bachelor' that I can get by the end of my final year as a medical student....I might even get the real title "Bachelor" by my 6th year, who knows ;)

thus, I must plan from now....plan it must be so that I won't be regretting later in the future on how I waste my youth with useless activity during this my long holiday...

Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) and Bachelor of Medical Science await for me by the end of 6 years here at Melbourne...but I ought to work harder for another Bachelor for this 18 months of holiday...

with that as a notion, I'm writing off....now, let get 'real' thinking now...think, think....deep in contemplation...to be continued...

No comments: