Pages

Monday, November 15, 2004

ONE down... FIVE more to go...

stunned reader : WHAT? aren't today is your last paper?..since when you have 6 papers for this semester exam???...

me : Yeah...true is that today is my last paper for this semester and it is the real truth that I have only 4 papers plus 1 interview for this stressful, depressing, discouraging, nightmare-ish (dan perkataan-perkataan yg sewaktu dengannya) examination...I wrote none beside the truth and the real facts...hehe, sounds like speaking in the court ;)

still bewildered reader: so, is there anything wrong with that title?

me : No...nothing wrong with the title...it was not a typing error or misplaced title...

confused reader : So..what is it?

me : I'm not talking about the exam... no more academic matter starting today till I start the third semester next year...enough is the exam, enough is the stress that I had from this gloomy exam, enough for me to become too busy and too much hope is destroyed already...enough is enough

that title is referring to my academic years as a medical student here at Melbourne University..today, officially my first year ended and FIVE more years to go before I can be a real doctor...

I'm not being pessimistic here but instead I'm being quite optimistic...today, one year finished and I still had another 5 more years to live at Melbourne and another 5 more years to be a student before jumping into the careeer world as a doctor...

starting today i am going to have the long-awaited summer hols...3 month it is...i'm still have no plan what-so-ever to fill this so-much-so 'free' time...

guess this post is already long....I will continue later...till then, happy holiday to all my Melbourne friends and Happy Aidilfitri to those who are going back to Malaysia (there are few people who are going to board plane this very night, so unbelievable)....

No comments: