Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Birthday Tag - August Rush

I have been tagged by Lady Heart.

The rules...
  1. Determine your birthday month and get a word that rhymes with it or you can affix to it. Caps lock your birth month (ex: MAYday! JUNE dune, APRILicious, JULYvely, AUGUST pocus, parched MARCH…). Be unique.
  2. Your birth month plus the word affixed or rhymed shall become the tag’s title in your case.
  3. Get your birthday and add the digits involved. Example, if your birthday falls on the 25th of July, add 2 and 5 you get 7.
  4. Whatever is the sum, write a list of the MATERIAL gifts you wish to receive, the number of which shall correspond to the sum of your birthday. For example, applying the case above (in rule number 3), you will write seven (7) things you wish to receive.
  5. After your wish list, put your name and birthday in the Bloggers’ Birthday Directory, with a link to your blog/s. Note: when you add your birthday, please place it in a way that the dates appear chronological (January, February… 1, 2, 3)
  6. Pass this tag meme by tagging as many people as you want.
Answers.
I put August Rush since it is the title of a musical film biggrin. My birthday is on 23rd August. Hence 2+3 = 5.

So, 5 birthday wishes. It was supposed to be a list of MATERIAL gifts but I would like to cheat a bit. The numbers of birthday gifts are not that important and I hardly celebrate my own birthday since high school. So, instead of birthday wish, I might as well put my wishes that I would like to achieve in my life.
  1. This is my ultimate wish that is easy to write but a bit hard to achieve. The wish is to be a person that is described in this verse...
    For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord;
    [al-Anfal:2]
  2. Moving onto the next stage of my life cool.
  3. To be able to pass all the medical exams and become a good doctor.
  4. To be someone who is able to enjoy life in any circumstances or trouble. Someone who will not be depressed in any problems and always be optimistic.
  5. When I'm no longer in this world, I hope that I will be able to leave good memory for my family, relatives, friends and to anyone who has visited this blog. I hope I can be forgiven for any mistakes that I've made.
Bloggers’ Birthday Directory:
| Jan 23 - Ladyheart | February 20 - Caryl | February 23 - Jammy | March 7 - Mari | May 3 - Vannie | May 8 - joanjoyce | May 27 – Zang Caesar | August 23 - Hafiz238 | September 2 - Chikai | September 30 - Mckhoii | December 12 - Janeth Vicy|December 18 - JoshuaOngYS | December 19 - Alpha | December 28 - Yen | November 29 - Lolli | May 12- Princess |

Now,I'm going to tag Diya, Fieqah, Kasyah, Sarah and Yasmin biggrin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hafiz, diya da jwb tag ni. tapi, diya break the rules. hehe. sorry. [takmo org tahu besday diya] :)

Hafiz said...

terima kasih kerana sudi meluangkan masa buat tag tu.