Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2005

8 down, 8 more to go....

finally, I have reached the midpoint of this semester.

Within another one week, the dateline of one major assignment is due. The next week after that, is the final installation of our mid-semester exam [Finally, the mid-sem exam fever is over].

The last 4 weeks of this semester, I expect it to more torturous and arduos with the teaching of anatomy to come. The last 4 weeks will see me learning all those muscles of the hand and legs and a glance throught anatomy book, I found that there were too many of those thick long-ish muscles. I bet more than 100 muscles altogether and to learn them all....no word suffice to express my feelings.

Within another 6 weeks, the semester will be over, then there will be one week called as SWOT Vac. SWOT simply means a dilligent student at work.

Then, after the SWOT vac, the long-awaited final exam is coming.

Then, after that..yay...the winter holiday will come but not after sweating thru those rather difficult mind-tricking exam. 8 more weeks before the holiday.....

So, expect this blog to become less active and more passive as the end is coming. Have to concentrate for the final examination now. If I don't start it now, it will be very late and I will deeply regret it later. Anatomy, I wished I can finished it as soon as possible. It is already occupying lots of my memory space in my brain. Need to reorganised my neurons after the exam is over.

With that, I end my post. The next post....I don't know when it will be.

-current mode: nerd anatomaniac at work-

No comments: