Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

edit

Lately I have been occupied with editing the template of this blog. Probably the word 'editing' is not suffice to describe it. I am planning to have totally new template but I have to start from scratch which is quite difficult and time consuming.

If you explore the world of weblogs, most of the websites conformed to typical design. A sandwich design. A header on top and a footer below with three or two columns in the middle. There are several other designs beside this but the sandwich design, as I called it, was the norm. Probably I would stick to the typical one.

Currently, I am only familiar with CSS and HTML and still learning bout those two. That should be enough for the time being I think. Designing is a difficult process yet at the end of this hurdle, a great pleasure is what I sought for :)

No comments: