Pages

Friday, July 21, 2006

colours

Since starting the semester with research, I need to check my university email regularly (read: hourly :D) . A bit anxious to wait for any reply, just in case I forgot to do something important.

Receiving emails from many important person certainly requires me to get organized. Need to prioritise my routine since my supervisor loves to meet at random and sometimes within the next 2-3 hours. What a hectic life indeed.

Thus, came the use of colours. The university email allows me to highlight emails with different colours. Thus, there are emails with bright red (urgent, important), green ( not that urgent but still important), blue (read if have time) and purple (hmm, don't know how to categorise this one..just put it for the sake of colours ;)). My life is full of colours :)

No comments: