Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

three

While reading PB and Intan post about PMR, they remind me of my own siblings. Two of my brothers and one of my younger sister is sitting for three main exams this year. UPSR, PMR and SPM.

It is normal in my family to have two people to face two main exams in one year. Due to the family planning :) the gap between each siblings was 2 years. So, every two year, two of my siblings will be sitting for SPM and another for PMR ;).

This year is a bit unique. The 2 years gap was only applied from the first (that will be me :)) to the fifth. Between the fifth and the sixth, there are 3 years gaps which explain why three of my siblings will be sitting for three different exams.


p/s: Just for your information, I have 8 siblings including me.

No comments: