Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

analysing data

I will be finishing my data collection this week and there are few (actually there are so many) patients that I need to catch up with. For my research, I need to see the patients twice for review and at the moment, the numbers of review is not that great. The percentage of loss to follow up is something that I need to discuss with my supervisor and the statistician.

Just to state here, my n1>500 yet for review, n2<200. It is something that has been bothering me lately. Anyway, expect me to be busy with all those statistic concepts and writing up the project as well. My supervisor will be going to India for 3 months by end of March. She expects me to give her something that should look like a final draft before that. Hopefully, I will be able to achieve this task...

No comments: