Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

ebay (updated)

I rarely used ebay to buy stuff. In fact, if you check my profile, there is not a single star beside it :).

I only use ebay when I would like to find important stuff in a cheap price. The previous item I bought on ebay was electronic stuff. For the past few weeks I have been busy writing thesis, learning about blogger xml and looking some stuff on ebay. Finally, I found what I'm looking for on ebay yesterday and won it easily. There were no other bidders at that time. This is the most expensive stuff I bought on ebay and probably will be used for several years. I have to allocate some money for its maintenance and getting some accessories to complete it.




What is that thing I bought on ebay? It is a car :D.

Update: added pictures



No comments: