Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Psychiatry

Doing psychiatry as my last rotation seems to be the right rotation for me smile. There were not many lectures/tutorial that I need to attend every week and each person has their own individualised timetables. At first, the individualised timetable seems a bit complicated to understand. However, after reading it several times, it seems easy to comprehend.

I have lots of free time in this rotation. Having lots of free time is a great blessing for me. I can now start to revise for my coming semester exam, although I’m not really sure what will come up in the exam.

After doing nearly two weeks of psychiatry, I still haven't found anything interesting in this rotation yet. I hope I can find something useful in this rotation. Otherwise, psychiatry will not be an option in my future career list.

No comments: