Pages

Monday, January 10, 2005

Melbourne Uni Scholarship

Just a brief stop from my series of post to tell about this rather interesting news happening at Melbourne Uni.


Melbourne Uni will offer special scholarship for PhD students from Malaysia to undertake studies at Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, or the Faculty of Science.


The candidate for this scholarship will be chosen by only one person, not by JPA, not by Mara, not by Petronas....surprise, surprise! The PM himself will nominate the nominees and the Melbourne Uni will give the scholarship.


Reading this made me thinking... is it possible for me to further my post grad studies via this scholarship since I am already a Melbourne Uni medical student...hmm, thinking hard now ;)


for full news coverage, click here

No comments: