Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2004

bored?...tension?...stress?

I've just read someone's blog in which he/she is constantly ie istiqamah in bombarding his/her blog with lots and lot of posts.....in comparison with me, too few indeed...

so, what i've been doing lately, as u expect, study and study....from dawn till midnight, then continue after subuh and then continue the next morning....and this pattern will be a continuous pattern or better called it, the vicious cycle *wink*...until the exam is over....

stress?...tension? that is what happening to me now,
boredom...I don't think so....
burned out....almost
extremely high level of serum cortisol.....not yet probably
general adaptation syndrome, I guess still in the early stage, if I were in the late stage, guess what, thousands of disease will come..

coping mechanism....hmm, I don't know what to say bout this, I just continue my study despite the continued increment in my stress level, I guess my serum cortisol have not reach its peak yet....

anyway, in response to someone who said that he/she is too bored waiting for this xm to finish, just contemplate on our responsibility as a true muslim/muslimah, is this what islam expected us to do while preparing for the coming xm?

strive is a must, bored should not be tolerated at all, there were and are many our muslim brothers and sisters out there who never had the chance we have now, some of them are still unsure of whether they are going to live the next day...never waste our precious time in this world even a single second...hope this will knock someone's head of boredom, demotivated *wink*

sorry for writing in this manner, wallahuallam

p/s : this is not meant to be an insult to anyone, anyway if this writing have stirred any emotion deep inside in the heart...forgive me, feel free to insult me back....

this is just another proof on how a med student can cause harm to others by misdiagnosed people...deciding based on limited history, limited investigation and limited clinical examination is not sufficient to give a correct diagnose, better remember that...misdiagnosed can eventually harm patient-doc relationship and to the extent destroy friendship, hard fact to swallow but it do happens...

by the way, Ramadhan is a month of forgiveness...maaf zahir batin...

No comments: