Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oral presentation. Done.

Alhamdulillah. My oral presentation is over. I have presented my thesis today in two different audience. The first presentation was in front of fellow AMS students and paediatricians. The questions was moderately easy. I managed to impress them with the size of my study :).

The second presentation was in front of paediatric endocrinologist and the whole staff in my department. I used the same content from the first presentation. The questions this time were harder than the first presentation since they know quite well in my area of research. Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer all of the questions.

Now, only one more thing left before AMS officially over. That is the submission of the thesis due May 18. Less than 3 weeks to go :).

p/s: On another note, the timetable for my next 2 years already out. Need to sort that out too.

updated: Interesting reading here.

Kenapa Mahu Menjadi Doktor?

Ramai yang hantar anak buat perubatan supaya boleh rawat ibu bapa sendiri nanti. Tetapi realitinya, kamu bukan manusia pertama boleh muncul memberikan rawatan jika berlaku apa-apa kepada ibu bapa. Malah ketika di bilik pembedahan dan wad kecemasan, ahli keluarga bukanlah calon terbaik untuk merawat ahli keluarga sendiri. Namanya, profesionalisma”, saya menyambung provokasi.

“Kamu nak tolong suami, isteri dan anak-anak? Rasa saya, suami doktor, isteri doktor dan anak-anak doktorlah yang paling banyak kena berdikari”

Read more


No comments: