Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

simplicity

I have finished writing up the thesis for publication and now, I will proceed with my next project. That is to upgrade this old template to the new layout. I am looking to create a new blog layout that is simple and not too heavy (eg containing too many graphics). Time will tell whether I will be able to achieve this goal.

In the meantime, I surf the net just to view any great website design out there. Here is what I found. This site listed down all great websites.

30 Great Websites (part 1)

If you navigate further of the website in the link above, you will see a lot of great links. Apparently this web also list beautiful website according to the colours, eg pink, blue, black, green....Excellent :)

p/s: I like the new autosave feature of blogger. No more losing any post entry in the middle of writing B)

No comments: