Pages

Saturday, November 01, 2008

new laptop

After more than two months having a laptop with worsening problems, I have decided to buy a new one. The main problem in the old laptop is most likely to be hardware in which the laptop continues to experience random shut downs and sometimes it could not be started at all.

Thus, I was forced to buy a new laptop since it has caused lots of problem and somehow, disturbed me from studying.

I bought the new laptop few days ago and it took me few hours to reconfigure all the softwares and computer setting :)

Hopefully I will be able to blog more frequently after this ;)

9 comments:

أم الليث said...

wah..apa specs nya?

must've cost a bomb

Anonymous said...

Ah! Somebody finally bought a new laptop!! yay. :D

Hafiz said...

@ aliya, it costs me a fortune.

specs:
Hard Disk: 400 Gb
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
RAM: 3 Gb
Graphic Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600, 512 MB
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate

@ farah, hopefully this can lasts for another 5 years :)

arsaili said...

salam..wahhhhhh power ey bro..my laptop dh tenat gak but nak belik kat oz cam tak mampu...errrr cost me arm n leg. Hari ni baru hantar kat techician with charge AUD25 perhalf an hour..dia budger dlm sejam lebih..sabar je la. What brand did u buy?

Anonymous said...

Bro.. don't use windoze. Use ubuntu linux. More raw power!

hayad said...

walla! HDD 400GB. jelesnya. sy punye 120 GB jer.jauh giler beza

Hafiz said...

@ arsaili, it is Toshiba which might explain why the price is slightly higher than other laptops.

@ fali, I don't know anything about Linux. I might consider that if I have my own customised desktop :)

@ hayad, but it costs quite a lot too. The main reason I want big hard drive is to prevent me from depending too much on my external hard disk ;)

Anonymous said...

besh nye adew laptop baru..

Anonymous said...

salam jenguk2 blog..