Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Signatures

There are several tasks that I need to do in my paediatric rotation.

1. presenting a case in front of doctors
2. writing a report on a chosen elective
3. maternal child health nurse visit
4. taking and recording a child's vital sign
5. infant feeding
6. changing an infant's nappy
7. administer medication via MDI and spacer
8. shadowing a triage nurse
9. clinical skill ward assessment ie following a general medical team and clerk patients

The only thing that I have not done are no 1, 2, 6, 7 and 8. I have about 2 weeks to go to get all of these tasks signed. It is a bit annoying to get all of the signatures but I have to do it in order to pass the semester. Hopefully I can get the signatures by the end of next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

laa.... no.6 tak buat lagi?...
macam itu yang paling senang je...:P

Hafiz said...

I must have been a lazy medical student :)

TeacherNunu said...

mcm2 keje dr yeeee

Hafiz said...

nasib baik banyak dah hampir siap :)